A simplistic method of Seo usually means troubles, or rather, a waste of money. Is my list of top ten of ways to detect that the people sitting before you might not be a serious partner to make your internet business grow.
1. Is your “Top 50” “Top 100” or “Guarantee positioning” package. There is no method of predicting which position virtually any site can reach on any search engine for virtually any keyword. The particular ranking of any site is a purpose of several ever-changing interactions which are not at the disposal of the search engine agency. Aside from the engines themselves periodically changing their ranking logics, in this particular very second there are countless websites and search engine agencies working hard to boost their positioning for that keyword “London hotel”. How can you honestly make sure you will rank at the top of those?
And moreover… who cares? The position of the given keyword is not really the objective of any SEO activity. Nor it really is a parameter to measure your internet success. The amount of top rankings more than-inflated keywords is not really going to affect your EBITBA. Conversions and CPA are.
A significant online search engine agency will rather get committed on the quantity and quality of traffic (conversions!), and to provide you with tangible sales leads (and will be able to offer you more clever advices then just try to get the traffic from the usual 50 obvious keywords).
2. We don’t do doorway pages. They are “landing pages”. BMW employed to think it didn’t make much difference. Then, its website completely disappeared from Google. Search engines can discriminate between proper landing pages and spamming, and can ban you in a second, making all of your investments increase in smoke. Be certain landing pages are what they must be, an informative landing environment which is fully integrated inside your navigation and content structure.
3. SEO is just about throwing in in certain meta tags. Meaning:”We do use a feeling that there are other key factors…off-the page elements including blogs, social bookmarking, press releases, viral content, advanced link popularity and link bait are just as vital as meta tags for search engine listings, but usually, we haven’t got a clue of methods to do that stuff.”
4. It’s OK to invest 95% of your own online budget on pay-per-click. Meaning:”Getting you your fair share of traffic from SEO might take a bit more effort on our side so we do not mind concerning your distribution costs”.
5. PPC is more controllable than SEO. Meaning:”Achieving and tracking SEO results seems kind of hard, let’s carry out some ppc advertising instead”.
6. We guarantee you receive ranked in 15 days. Option 1:”No, not in Google really, just in 20.000 obscure search engines.”
Option 2: “We will get you a top position in the search engines for ‘design luxury yet budget accommodation providers within the tundra’ (with exact phrase match)”.
7. We just specialize in search engine listings. Meaning: “What will happen when a user arrives to your website is not our business and that we don’t understand much about usability or what must be done to create a booking on the travel website”.
8. Yeah, our company is an online agency and definitely will do the search engine to suit your needs. Sounds like: “I’ve been plumber for the last thirty years, having said that i will fix with your electrical system for some extra cash”.
9. You don’t should do any work on your website. Meaning:”Deleting that annoying flash intro page would destroy the user experience. And adding some interesting content is not required. Not too lots of people really use search engines rivfiz book their travel anyway”.